Safe-T-Cert is a certification scheme designed for certifying the Safety Management Systems of contractors working in the construction industry. The Scheme’s objective is to improve health and safety management by providing objective standards and certifying those contractors whose safety management systems have been assessed, and can demonstrate that they:
- Are inline with the ILO guidelines for Safety Management Systems
- Meet the basic requirements for training and competence
- Implement an occupational health and safety management system which meets the requirements of the organisation – incorporating continual improvement.
- Address relevant national legislation
- Demonstrates commitment at all levels within the organisation
We see great benefits in acquiring the Safe-T-Cert
In an ever changing industry with increasingly challenging projects we at Eamon Costello (Kerry) Ltd regard Health & Safety as our number one priority both on & off of site. For this reason we see great benefits in acquiring the Safe-T-Cert as a means of both continuous assessment & improvement. It is also of great benefit in assuring our clients & employees that we are fully intent in operating a safe working environment & ultimately in keeping Health & Safety to the fore.
An excellent Safety Management System
[Safe-T-Cert] left us with an excellent Safety Management System, which enables Clancy Construction to continually improve our approach to our overall Safety Management System. Every company has an obligation to ensure the safety of their employees at work and the Safe T Cert process has provided Clancy Construction with a superb Safety System to ensure the well-being of our employees in years to come. We would therefore have no hesitation in recommending the Safe T Cert accreditation certificate to other members of the construction industry.